Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents
Bulk Commercial E-Mail
Material Protected by Copyright
Copyright Infringement Notice
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
Money back guarantee
You may not publish or transmit via MK Hosting Ltd’s service any content that MK Hosting Ltd reasonably believes:
· constitutes child pornography;
· constitutes pornography;
· is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
· is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
· is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
· creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
· improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
· is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
· clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
· promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
· is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to MK Hosting Ltd; or
· is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against MK Hosting Ltd by offended viewers.
Content “published or transmitted” via MK Hosting Ltd’s service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by MK Hosting Ltd.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Bulk Commercial E-Mail
You must obtain MK Hosting Ltd’s advance approval for any bulk commercial e-mail, which will not be given unless you are able to demonstrate all of the following to MK Hosting Ltd’s reasonable satisfaction:
· Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
· Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
· You retain evidence of the recipient’s consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipient’s and MK Hosting Ltd’s requests to produce consent evidence within 72 hours of receipt of the request.
· The body of the e-mail must describe how the e-mail address was obtained, for example, “You opted in to receive this e-mail promotion from our Web site or from one of our partner sites,” and information on how to request evidence of the consent, for example, “If you would like to learn more about how we received your e-mail address please contact us.
· You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easily revoke their consent – such as a link in the body of the e-mail, or instructions to reply with the word “Remove” in the subject line. Revocations of consent are honored within 72 hours, and you notify recipients that their revocation of their consent will be honored in 72 hours;
· You have the means to track anonymous complaints;
· You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner. Your e-mail must include the recipients e-mail address in the body of the message or in the “TO” line of the e-mail; and
· You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your MK Hosting Ltd service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your MK Hosting Ltd service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
MK Hosting Ltd may test and otherwise monitor your compliance with its requirements, including requesting opt-in information from a random sample of your list at any time.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your MK Hosting Ltd’s services.
Material Protected by Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
· you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
· you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
MK Hosting Ltd will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
Copyright Infringement Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the MK Hosting Ltd network, please send your notice of copyright infringement to us.
Your notice must include the following:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MK Hosting Ltd to locate the material;
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit MK Hosting Ltd to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law;
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the MK Hosting Ltd network.
MK Hosting Ltd is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the MK Hosting Ltd network.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to our Admin department.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
· Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to MK Hosting Ltd and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
· monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
· Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
· Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
· Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
· Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the MK Hosting Ltd’s network.
· Use of MK Hosting Ltd’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with MK Hosting Ltd’s other customers use of the network
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums.
Money Back Guarantee
MK Hosting Ltd offers a 15 Day money back guarantee. This is a no questions asked guarantee, meaning you can get a refund and cancel your services if you are unsatisfied for any reason. We reserve the right not to provide a refund for any reason. This includes and is not limited to suspenction of your services due to abuse. Our VPS (Vertual Dedicated Server), Dedicated Server and Co Location Plans are not covered by this guarantee.
MK Hosting Ltd offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee. If uptime falls below 99.9% in a month you are eligable for a refund of that period. You muct make your request to the billing department and have proof that the service was down. Some ISP's (Internet Service Providers) DNS takes a wile to update, resulting in sites appearing down when they are up. Our VPS (Vertual Dedicated Server) Plans are not covered by this guarantee. This is because there running is down to you.
MK Hosting Ltd will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer as a result of your use of the service or as a result of any malfunction or downtime. MK Hosting Ltd takes no responsibility or liability for the content hosted by any one using our services. We reserve the right to suspend services to anyone who break these terms. And if illegal content is hosted it may be reported to the correct legal authority.
regarding the interpretation of this AUP, MK Hosting Ltd’s interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding this AUP, contact us.
MK Hosting Ltd reserve the right to update these terms at any time with no notice.
MK Hosting Ltd is not responsible for your data nor any loss of your data. We do make backups but you should keep your own. If your account has unpaid invoices for over 60 days all your data will be removed from our servers.
All Accounts are generally billed monthly/yearly in advance. This payment is non-refundable unless within the money back guarantee. Domains are non-refundable and no money back guarantee is offered on them. MK Hosting Ltd requires 5 days notice before a due invoice in order to cancel a service.